Whether you are looking for unique, scarce, rare, collectible coins or simple bullion products or anything in-between, we can obtain those for you. Simply contact us to let us know what you are looking for.
Once you have placed an order to buy, you have entered into a binding agreement. When ordering, the price at which your order is submitted is the locked-in price. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason, at our discretion. We reserve the right to cancel or correct any order if there has been an error or mistake such as a typographical error or checkout software error.
You must pay using one of the following methods: Cryptocurrency, PayPal, Credit Card, USPS Money Order, Bank Check, Personal Check, or Bank Wire Transfer. From the day payment is received or cashed, shipment will not occur until the holding period is over. Cryptocurrency, PayPal, and Credit Card payments are all processed through the CoinPayments.net gateway at checkout. A PayPal account is not required - to pay with Paypal/Credit Card select the PayPal option and proceed.
Payment Method Holding Period Order Limit Shipping
- Bitcoin (BTC) NONE $900,000 Worldwide
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) NONE $288,000 Worldwide
- Monero (XMR) NONE 2 Bitcoins (BTC) Worth Worldwide
- Ethereum (ETH) NONE 2 Bitcoins (BTC) Worth Worldwide
- Litecoin (LTC) NONE 2 Bitcoins (BTC) Worth Worldwide
- Zcash (ZEC) NONE 2 Bitcoins (BTC) Worth Worldwide
* Cryptocurrency payments must be received within 1 hour. Acceptable cryptocurrencies will be shown through the CoinPayments.net gateway at checkout.
* Payment will not be accepted from any Cryptocurrency Exchange [Coinbase, GDAX, Poloniex, Gemini, Bitfinex, Binance, BitMEX, etc.]
- Bank Wire Transfer 1 Banking Day $1,000,000 Worldwide
* After your order is placed, Bank Wire Transfer details & instructions will be emailed to you within hours. Bank Wire Transfers must be received the same day you order, or by the end of the next business day at the latest. Payment must be in United States Dollars from an American bank. Banks typically charge a $25-$45 fee for Outgoing Wire Transfers.
- USPS Money Order NONE $5,000 United States only
- Bank Check 10 Banking Days $5,000 United States only
- Personal Check 10 Banking Days $5,000 United States only
* After your order is placed, instructions for mailing payment will be emailed to you within hours. Mailed checks or USPS money orders must be received within 5 business days.
- PayPal NONE $400 United States only
- Credit Card NONE $400 United States only
* Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards are accepted. No prepaid cards are accepted. Orders must ship to the card's confirmed billing address.
No shipping to public places and/or public business addresses. We have no direct control over any shipping company. From the day payment is received or cashed, shipment will not occur until the holding period is over. Items will be shipped according to the shipping information in the items description - with Tracking, Delivery Confirmation, Registered Mail, Signature Confirmation, Restricted Delivery, and/or Insurance at, as well as packaged according to, our discretion. We will not accept responsibility for lost/damaged items if you have left instructions with any carriers or delivery service to leave parcels un-attended for you without the need for a signature. Or, you have given them instructions to leave your package with someone else such as a building manager, neighbor, drop-off location such as Mail Boxes etc., The UPS Store, etc. You agree to participate with filing any necessary insurance or other claims/reports, as needed. International shipping to destinations outside the United States of America may be available - buyers are responsible for paying all additional charges necessary for delivery [shipping, tariffs, duties, etc] and any paperwork required - it's best to contact us for potential arrangement details before ordering.
Unless otherwise stated in the items description, we do offer a refund on returned items if contacted within 3 days from the day you receive the items. Items are not returnable if they have been removed from original or shipped packaging. Until you have successfully returned the item(s) in original condition, and we have the item(s) in hand, no refunds will be given. All returned orders will be charged a 5% restocking fee. Original costs to ship the order to you are not refundable. All sales are final after the 3 day return period. Any returns or cancellations, including by way of non-payment (which includes failure to provide information necessary to complete a transaction), refusal of delivery or attempting to return bullion, will be subject to our Market Loss Policy.
Market Loss Policy
For any returns or cancellations, once an order number has been issued: Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and our offsetting purchase cost is your responsibility, and must be paid in full within 10 calender days. That amount will be charged to you, plus a 5% restocking fee, along with any applicable shipping charges. You agree that any market gain is our sole property.
We don't willfully disclose your individually identifiable information to any third party, unless required by law. All customer data is protected against unauthorized access.
Our system uses the TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption standard when necessary. Provided you are using a compliant browser, you may conduct fully-protected transactions that encrypt all of your personal information.
Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, and/or malicious activity may be reported to law enforcement. Legal actions may be taken against anyone perpetrating suspected illegal, fraudulent, and/or malicious activity.
You agree and acknowledge that we are held harmless and are not liable for the actions of any other person or company out of our direct control. We reserve all of our legal rights. Any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee, without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Tennessee for the resolution of any dispute(s). The aforementioned choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, thereby precluding the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to or arising out of this agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this paragraph. You hereby waive any right you may have to assert the doctrine of forum non conveniens or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this paragraph, and stipulate that the State and Federal courts located in the State of Tennessee shall have in personam jurisdiction and venue over you for the purpose of litigating any dispute, controversy, or proceeding arising out of or related to this agreement. Any final judgment rendered against a party in any action or proceeding shall be conclusive as to the subject of such final judgment and may be enforced in other jurisdictions in any manner provided by law.
We may modify these terms at our discretion. You may not contact, interact, or transact with us unless you agree to all of these terms without exception.